Dust and fume extraction experts McCarthy Environmental are set to exhibit at the Advanced Engineering Show 2019, the UK’s largest annual gathering of manufacturers and supply chain professionals.
As the UK partner to ESTA, we provide a full range of quality products and support services, alongside a bespoke manufacturing capability providing for complete turnkey solutions, from consultation and design through to installation, commissioning, operator training and ongoing systems maintenance.
Come and see us on Stand L80 where we will be showcasing a selection of ESTA products, including:
- DUSTOMAT 4-24: designed to remove free flowing and dry dusts from individual or multiple process applications, providing for direct extraction from process machines or via collection hoods, arms or ductwork systems.
- VACUMAT: an activated carbon filter unit for the adsorption of indoor gaseous odours and environmental pollutants, suitable for single point or multi-point extraction applications.
- ESTMAC: a compact and inexpensive single or multi-user extraction solution providing control of dry and free flowing dusts for a range of applications
- OILMAC: a powerful oil mist separator housing a three stage filtration system, including HEPA filter for effective control and filtration of oil and emulsion mists which arise when using cooling lubricants for machining processes.
- NEW 360 DEGREE ROTATING EXTRACTION BENCH: provides engineering control of fine dusts, welding fumes and vapours from a wide range of industrial applications, including metal, GRP, plastic, mineral and concrete dust. The downdraft bench can either be supplied as a standalone item or connected to a centralised extraction system.
- COMPASOG: a high vacuum system for connection to a centralised system or used on individual applications to control a wide range of industrial dusts and fumes.
Mick McCarthy, Managing Director, said: “As the UK partner to ESTA, we are looking forward to showcasing our products and also sharing our recent new venture – the opening of our new Centre of Excellence Training Facility, providing BOHS Accredited LEV Proficiency & Competency Training Courses.”
We are proud of our reputation for providing reliable and cost effective systems that exceed health and safety legislation in demanding environments, by maintaining the highest standards and delivering innovative solutions to combine high performance with low cost of ownership.
For more information visit us on stand L80, or give us a call on 01604 635333