Plug & Play System FILTOWER
Hall ventilation systems without piping for maximum flexibility in the working area.
The FILTOWER series are used when the local extraction of smoke, dust and oil mist is not sufficient on its own or if direct extraction is not practical when working on large and complex work pieces. Up to 70% of the annual heating costs can be saved by using layer ventilation system FILTOWER which is recommended by the Employers’ Liability Association.
Plug & play room ventilation systems as a practical supplement to local extraction.
The legislation stipulates that hazardous substances must be extracted directly at the point where they emerge. However, local extraction is not always sufficient or indeed possible. For example, the positioning and repositioning of an extraction element is both complicated and time-consuming when processing large work pieces with constant workstation changeovers. What’s more, if a welder fails to position the suction device correctly, smoke particles can still enter the hall air. Employees who are not wearing personal protective equipment then breathe in these hazardous substances without any filtration.
In order to further protect employees in such situations, ESTA has developed the decentralized room and hall ventilation system FILTOWER. It is used in addition to local extraction and functions in line with the principles of layer ventilation recommended by the German Institute for Occupational Safety. This results in a major improvement to room air quality, compliance with the legal working limits and healthier employees.
- Supplementary solution for maintaining dust limits, where extraction at certain points alone will not suffice
- For welding processes, for which suction at specific points is impractical
- For supporting direct extraction
- For improving room air quality
- Best air quality in the workplace
- Meet the statutory regulations in compliance with occupational exposure limits in production halls
- Plug & Play: Position, connect electricity and compressed air – done!
- Powerful and low-noise suction
- Can be placed in the work area (no pipe installation)
- Flexible deployment; easy to move with forklift or crane
- Low operating costs due to cleanable permanent filter cartridges
- Up to 70 % heating cost savings by recirculation mode
- Demand regulated extraction performance by frequency converter (optional)
- ESTA Quick-Change filter change system* – fast & free of dust
- Long life cartridge filters with nano fibers (99,9% separation efficiency)
- Innovative pre-separation system*
- Low-draft air return
- Dust-free disposal of the extracted material
- *Patent pending
- With frequency converter for regulating extraction performance
- Devices with IFA test certificate W3 for the extraction of high-alloy steel welding fumes are available as an option
- With activated carbon inlets for the filtration of gases and odors
- Special coating in RAL color
- Welding and soldering fume
- Fine, floating particulate matter
- Plastic dust
- Chemical dust
- Bulk material applications
- Oil mist and emulsion mist