Dustcontrol DC1800 ECO
The Dustcontrol DC 1800 ECO is well recommended for cleaning and extraction of dusts both in general and directly from the source. Being of very little weight the DC 1800 can be easily maneuvered about when in use and easily stored way when required.
Upon receipt of order the DC 1800 ECO is delivered with the following:
- Suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m
- Aluminium floor tool B 370,1.5”/38 mm
- Chrome steel suction pipeØ 1.5” /38 mm
- Plastic sacks
- Basket for plastic sack
- Fine filter, cellulose
- HEPA H13 filter
The Dustcontrol DC 1800 ECO is suitably equipped with a steel container and a plastic bag within said container and is overall a highly robust unit.
Different versions of the DC 1800 are available to suit individual requirements, including:
- DC 1800 Eco - Suitable for dusts
- DC 1800 Eco XL - Suitable for parquet grinding and light dusts.
- DC 1800 H Asbestos - Suitable for dry, hazardous, non flammable/ non conductive, and carcinogenic particles, including asbestos.
- DC 1800 H EX - Suitable for ATEX zone 22 Dusts.
- DC 1800 H EX Stainless Steel - Suitable for combustible dust/non-conductive, Dusts and ATEX zone 22.
- DC 1800 TR/DC 2800 TR EX - Suitable for environments that have no electrical source.
For more information about the different models are available, please contact us on 01604 635333.
Got a Question? Give us a call 01604635333