FumeCAB 700 – Fume Extraction – BOFA
Call for priceIn Stock
The FumeCAB 700 integrated filtration system has been designed to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. The innovative Cam filter change design enables safe and simple front loading filter replacement and provides many benefits over alternative rear access systems.
The Complete Solution for Fume Cabinet Extraction for a broad range of Applications
Partial enclosures are becoming the recommended extraction option for a variety of applications. Government bodies, including the HSE in the UK are now making direct reference through guidance documentation such as the HSG258 to their use.
The FumeCAB 700 integrated filtration system has been designed to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. The innovative Cam filter change design enables safe and simple front-loading filter replacement and provides many benefits over alternative rear access systems.
Ultra-bright slim line energy saving LED lights come as standard with optional UK lighting, making the FumeCAB 700 an ideal choice for applications such as the conformal coating of PCBs, where operators can now easily identify uniformity issues with the coating.
▪ Conformal coating
▪ Document Archiving
▪ Museum works of art restoration
▪ Low volume spray painting/varnishing
▪ Laboratory work
▪ Hobby/Craft industries
▪ Schools and Universities
▪ Asbestos testing
▪ Certified to BS 7989:2001 – Recirculatory filtration fume cabinet specification
▪ Ensures operational compliance with HSG258 guidlelines
▪ Auto Sensing Flow Control
▪ Energy saving ultra-bright slim line LED lighting
▪ Twin coated anti UV/anti splash protective Polycarbonate visor
▪ Low noise level
▪ Large working area
▪ Side entry blind grommets for equipment access
▪ Audible and visual warning alarms
Optional Cabinet Features:
▪ UV Lighting
▪ VOC monitor