The GEOVENT portable extraction unit PM-180-1 is suitable for extraction of welding fumes and vapours where it is not possible to establish a stationary point for extraction. Delivered assembled and ready to use, with 2 x 5 m ø125mm or ø160mm hose and aluminium hood with magnet.
A perfect solution for situations where there is a requirement for quick and flexible extraction.
Key Features include:
- 230V 50Hz, 0,55 kW fan
- Start/stop switch and circuit breaker 10A
- Air flow without hose: 1.400 m³/h
- Air flow with normal use of hose: 600 m³/h (ø125mm) 800 m³/h (ø160mm)
- Air flow with fully extended hose: 700 m³/h (ø125mm) 1.100 m³/h (ø160mm)
- Made of galvanized sheet metal with epoxy coated carrying bracket. All screws and bolts are electroplated
- 2 x 5 m ø125mm or ø160 mm flexible and lightweight hose with socket fittings for easy connection
- Epoxy coated hood with heavy duty magnet
- ABS-plastic handle for high mobility of fan
- Weight: 19,3kg
- Sound level: 68dB(A)
To find out more, call McCarthy Environmental on 01604 635333 and ask for Andy or email firstname.lastname@example.org.