Terms & Conditions
- Our details
- Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
- Other documents governing your use of our website
- Availability of our website
- Ownership of material on our website
- Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
- Permitted use of materials on our website
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Viruses and other harmful content
- Links to other websites
- Links to our website
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Copyright, credit and logo
1. Our Details
1.1 McCarthy Environmental Limited (we, our and us) operates the website.
1.2 McCarthy Environmental Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 06386199). Our registered address is Investment House 22-26 Celtic Court, Ballmoor, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 1RQ. Our VAT registration number is 753910036.
1.3 Our contact telephone number is 01604 635333 and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.4 We are regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Reference is 648891
2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
3. Other documents governing your use of our website
4. Availability of our website
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
6. Ownership of material on our website
7. Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
8. Permitted use of materials on our website
9. Prohibited uses of our website
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorised by us;
- to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
- under the age of 18; or
- if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
10. Viruses and other harmful content
11. Links to other websites
11.1 Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
12. Links to our website
- wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- you must not link to our website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.