Extraction experts McCarthy Environmental are set to exhibit at the 14th Advanced Engineering event on 1st-2nd November 2023 at the NEC.
As the UK partner to ESTA, McCarthy Environmental supply a full range of quality products and support services, alongside a bespoke manufacturing capability to provide complete turnkey solutions, from consultation and design through to installation, commissioning, operator training and ongoing systems testing & maintenance.
Come and see us on Stand V156 where we will be showcasing a new product portfolio from ESTA designed to serve a variety of applications, including:
- NEW – DUSTOMAT DRY: Designed with efficiency and versatility in mind; the Dustomat Dry series of mobile and compact dust extractors are suitable for a wide range of applications and materials with a separation efficiency of up to 99.995%. This innovative design can be set up in multiple configurations, including HEPA Filtration, variable speed drives, and activated carbon. Other options include W3 option for welding and for dust applications ATEX certification.
- NEW – DUSTOMAT HYDRO: The new ESTA Dustomat Hydro series of Wet Separators, suitable for operating as both single and multi-station extraction systems, are well suited for metallic dusts, flying sparks, and other contaminants produced during processes including grinding, brushing and polishing.
- NEW – TK Series: TK units are compact and cost effective and can be used on single or multi point extraction system to provide control of dry and free flowing dusts for a range of applications.
- OILMAC: a powerful oil mist separator housing a three-stage filtration system, including HEPA filter for effective control and filtration of oil and emulsion mists which arise when using cooling lubricants for machining processes.
- DOWNDRAFT TABLE: provides engineering control of fine dusts, welding fumes and vapours from a wide range of industrial applications, including metal, GRP, plastic, mineral and concrete dust. The downdraft bench can either be supplied as a standalone item or as part of a system.
Mick McCarthy, Managing Director, commented: “As the UK partner to ESTA, we are looking forward to showcasing our new and innovative product offerings at this year’s event.”
“We are proud of our reputation for providing customers with reliable and effective extraction solutions that comply with the latest health and safety legislation. We believe that an honest approach, delivering solutions to the highest standard, and our comprehensive aftermarket support, gives our customers peace of mind and makes us their clean air partner of choice.”
For more information visit us on stand V156, or give us a call on 01604 635333