Dustcontrol DC1800 ECO XL
The Dustcontrol DC1800XL is specifically designed for workplaces that carry out parquet grinding and where light dusts may also be present.
Equipped with a 60 litre container, the DC1800XL is an ideal solution should extraction of high volumes of dust be required.
The DC1800 ECO XL can be used for both general clean up in work areas or extraction direct from the source. For example this may be from small table saws or small power tools. Highly portable, the DC1800XL possesses a lightweight design.
The DC1800 eco XL includes upon delivery:
- Antistactic suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m
- Fine filter, cellulose
- HEPA H13 filter
- Coupling socket 50/38
Different versions of the DC 1800 are available to suit individual requirements, including:
- DC 1800 Eco - Suitable for dusts.
- DC 1800 Eco XL - Suitable for parquet grinding and light dusts.
- DC 1800 H Asbestos - Suitable for dry, hazardous, non flammable/ non conductive, and carcinogenic particles, including asbestos.
- DC 1800 H EX - Suitable for ATEX zone 22 Dusts.
- DC 1800 H EX Stainless Steel - Suitable for combustible dust/non-conductive, Dusts and ATEX zone 22.
- DC 1800 TR/DC 2800 TR EX - Suitable for environments that have no electrical source.
For more information about the different models available, please contact us on 01604 635333.
Got a Question? Give us a call 01604635333