Nederman FX & FX2 Extraction Arms
The Nederman FX series of benchtop extraction arms are designed for fumes, and odors produced during processes including gluing and solvent applications. Industries that may benefit include laboratories and electronics.
The FX2 series of extraction arms are suitable for general applications that house little to no risk of electrical discharge or aggressive chemical attacks.
Different sizes and models are available to select depending on a user's specific requirements and intentions.
The FX2 models are manufactured out of light-weight anodizes aluminum sections and include two or three adjustable, composite friction joints. Easy to handle and highly durable the FX2 series are highly suitable for applications that require easy maneuverability and flexibility. When in operation the FX s2 Arms produce low levels of noise resulting in an all round nicer work environment and can be mounted onto Ceilings, walls and floors or fixed to worktops.
FX2 Models available include:
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 50 Original
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 75 Original
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 100 Original
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 50 ESD/EX
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 75 ESD/EX
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 100 ESD/EX
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 75 CHEM
- BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 100 CHEM
The Nederman FX32 extraction arms are well recommenced for operation in workplaces such as industries, laboratories, and schools. A flexible plastic hose provides a strong residency to solvents . The FX32 Arms can also swivel up to 360 degrees and can be mounted to both stand or hand depending on the user's intentions.
- Bench Top Extraction arm FX32 Original
- Bench Top Extraction arm FX32 ESD
For more information about this product please don't hesitate to contact us on 01604 635333.
Got a Question? Give us a call 01604635333